bernie walsh drawon

bernie walsh drawon

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sketchbook pro Hero Challenge

 Still trying to improve my character concept sketching so I challenged myself and had a go at the Terryl Whitlatch Hero challenge. Check it out on deviantART.com : http://fav.me/d8eg87t  Its always good to take yourself out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself with something different this months hero challenge on deviant arts sketchbook site was to pick 2 totally different animals and morph them together to make the perfect pet.
I chose an elephant crossed with an emu the big flightless bird from Australia and called it an Emunt after a few very quick speed sketches to get the feel of the 2 creatures I ended up with the above image which was also picked up and posted on the sketchbook Facebook page........ So how about challenging yourself to some of these challengers or make up your own...CHEERS


No comments:

Post a Comment